[Geomoose-users] Status of MS4W and GeoMOOSE

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 08:47:23 PDT 2014

If Jeff M is to be believed, then there are new versions of MS4W
coming soon. I think the issue for that thread that Mark referenced is
that some folks are being forced to migrate off because the new
versions are not ready yet. So far no other package has all the
features of MS4W from what I can tell.