[Geomoose-users] Status of MS4W and GeoMOOSE

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 09:25:58 PDT 2014

The general gripe from the GeoMOOSE dev team is that none of the
Windows distro's really offer a complete solution, MS4W included.
They all make choices that are just different than our native
preferences (Jim has a ruby hang-up and I can bang out Python code
real quick like).

That said, I think that it's worthwhile to maintain the Windows
installs especially for folks that may be looking for standalone
solutions.