[Geomoose-users] epsg:23032 projection error [SOLVED]

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 06:10:51 PST 2014

Interesting. I'm glad you found a way to make it work.

That sounds like a bug in the epsg defs in either proj.4 (or possibly
maybe QGIS).  I have no idea why they'd be different since they are both
based on proj.4.  Is there a version difference between the proj.4 that
QGIS is using and the one Mapserver is using?

Jim