[Geomoose-users] Geoserver WFS in GeoMOOSE

favila at iclam.gov.ve favila at iclam.gov.ve
Thu Mar 20 11:56:35 PDT 2014

I published a WFS in GEOSERVER which I have used several times in QGIS.
Now I have been trying to publish it in GeoMOOSE 2.6.  I dont want to use
WMS because I need to query the NAME among others features of the polygon
served.

I used this syntaxis in GeoMOOSE mapbook but it did not show any image,
polygon or error:

<map-source name="lago" type="wfs">
        {
                "strokeColor" : "#00ff00",
                "label" : "${NOMBRE}"
        }
        ]]></style>
                <url>http://localhost:8080/geoserver/ows?</url>
                <attribute name="NOMBRE" type="text" label="Nombre:"/>
                <feature-namespace>lago</feature-namespace>
                <feature-type>lago</feature-type>
                <geometry-name>polygon</geometry-name>
                <schema> <![CDATA[
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/lago/wfs?service=WFS&version=1.1.0&request=DescribeFeatureType&typeName=lago:lago
]]></schema>
        </map-source>

In the catalog section, the layer is described as:
<layer title="Lago de Maracaibo" src="lago" activate="true" fade="false"
unfade="false" legend="false"/>

Any help is welcome!
Fermin