[Geomoose-users] feature_report data sources

Raffaele Morelli raffaele.morelli at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 07:06:59 PST 2014

On 27/11/14 at 09:40am, R. Paul Warriner wrote:
> Hello,
>

> New to GeoMoose.
>
> Can only shapefiles be used for the feature_report, as I am getting script
> errors when switching to a PostGIS layer?
>

> Regards,
> Paul

Feature_report is mapfile dependent, no matter what datasource you are using.
And if you are getting errors on a PostGIS layer... there you go.

Check your mapfile with:
shp2img -m path/to/your/mapfile -l layername_here -all_debug 3

see shp2img --help for other debug options

--
My mama said
to get things done