[Geomoose-users] feature_report data sources

R. Paul Warriner warrinerr at orchardparkny.org
Thu Nov 27 08:38:01 PST 2014

Thank you for the responses Raffaele and Brent.

The layer is good, I have all the features for the layer showing up, and
identify works fine showing appropriate attributes, but when trying to run a
Report or Search Parcels, I get errors from feature_report.php or query.php
respectively.

When I change the mapfile data source from PG to shapefile, the report and
query options work fine, but not under PG.

  	LAYER
		CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
		NAME parcels
		#DATA './parcels.shp'
		CONNECTION "host=xxxx dbname=xxxxx port=xxxx user=xxxxx
password=xxxxx"
	 	DATA "geom from parcel_poly_geomoose"
		GROUP parcels_group
		STATUS ON