[Geomoose-users] TinyOWS question.

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 06:26:08 PDT 2014

Bobb,

In infamous programmer parlance, I have TinyOWS working locally.  The
following has worked for me recently:
- Deleting features
- Updating feature attributes

I did just get a core dump when I tried to insert a feature but I'm
not sure as to what the root cause of the core dump was.  I also am
running a pretty old (and probably straight-from-SVN) version of
TinyOWS.

If you want to file a 2.8 issue on GitHub for better TinyOWS docs I'll
definitely make sure it's on the queue.