[Geomoose-users] Toolbar Icon options.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Oct 8 11:49:48 PDT 2014

All,

Further info . . .

So, based on this article:  css-tricks.com/using-svg/  there seems to be a few options available.  The one jumping out seems to indicate that I can use the SVG as an Image, even from CSS and as a background, just like the all.png, which would allow me to swap out the sprite image as is.  The next question then is, how to manage user defined scaling of the toolbar.  Would changing the height/width in the .sprite-control css make the whole page flow around the new size?

Thanks

Bobb