[Geomoose-users] General question related to adding a Splash screen to GeoMoose upon startup.

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 08:24:05 PDT 2014

I remembered seeing this sort of div in an old ka-map showing climate data.

The process was:

   - Turn on the info tool
   - Click or drag on one or several POIs
   - Small report shows in the side bar
   - Click the "Climate" icon in the small report
   - The large report appears in the on-screen splash div
   - Navigate between reports in your selection set (if you selected more
   than one)
   - Close the splash div and return to the map

Personally, I think it has a lot of potential. Here's the link to that map,
for the curious: http://clima.ominiverdi.org/ka-map/htdocs/