[Geomoose-users] Mutual exclusion & tarball "errors"

Raffaele Morelli raffaele.morelli at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 22:43:13 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am new to Geomoose and find it really great, got it working and have something
to say about it.

For apache conf, I got Geomoose fully working using a different alias
"Alias /geomoose/ /srv/geomoose/htdocs/js/" instead of
"Alias /geomoose/ /srv/geomoose/htdocs/"

and Google layers weren't working with the first one.
Is it correct to have both working and what's the difference between the twos?

Furthermore I had to adjust the php symlink from "php -> ../services/php" to
"php -> ../php" because services dir doesn't exist in the tarball tree.

The tarball contains two identical "maps" dir nested into each other, is this correct?
(here follows the output of tree)
geomoose/
├── maps   <==================
│   ├── demo
│   ├── development
│   ├── fonts
│   ├── maps   <==================
│   │   ├── demo
│   │   ├── development
│   │   ├── fonts
│   │   └── symbols
│   └── symbols

My last is a feature request: a mutual exclusion overlay layer list would be very
appreciated.
Sometimes you don't want some overlay layers to be visible at the same time, just like
background layers.

Regards
/raffaele

--
« Nunc est bibendum, nunc pede libero pulsanda tellus »