[Geomoose-users] Geomoose really need mapserver installation?

Fde_G . federicogodan2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 07:29:32 PDT 2015

Hi, its really necesary for Geomoose to have a MapServer installation running?
Im only using WMS/WFS layers from my own server (Geoserver), some Google layers and OSM.
Because im using Geoserver, i think in install MapServer and php mapscript only for comply with Geomoose requerimients but that can be a waste of resources.
I try deploy Geomoose without MapServer and all looks working fine, but don't know if there are some limitation or problem that I don't see.
sorry for my bad English :-D