[Geomoose-users] Drawing and Markup Labeling Question/Bug?

Carrie Quast Carrie.Quast at co.brown.mn.us
Wed Aug 5 14:32:18 PDT 2015

Hello everyone, I am playing with GeoMOOSE 2.8.0 - and so far, after a bit of a learning curve, it is working quite well (I've only worked with the older releases before this).

My question is about the Feature Label.  After I put a drawing or markup on the map, than change the attributes (eg Color and Labels), it doesn't seem to draw with the new colors and label - it seems to stay active (it shows the blue color that indicates its being edited), even after saving.

If I create a new drawing and markup after changing an attribute of a previous feature, the previous drawing with the changed label attributes is still colored blue and doesn't display label or selected color.

To get the color to change and the label to appear on the map, I have to edit a drawing (any drawing on the map) or edit the label attributes of a different drawing (which than makes this new edited drawing stay selected) or click, once on the attributed point.

I've tried it both my GeoMoose 2.8.0 and the live Demo (although not as extensively) and both sites do it.

Is this a bug, or is this acting correctly?  I would assume that once the "Save Changes" button is clicked in Edit Attributes, that all actively edited points will be unactivated.

I haven't checked the code behind it this, but I'm hoping its an easy fix.

Thank You - Carrie