[Geomoose-users] compatibility issues with Microsoft Edge

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 08:31:31 PDT 2015

GeoMoose 2.2 is a relic from a bygone era of horrendously broken web
browsers with non standard Javascript engines and broken DOMs.  We had to
do things to work around the chaos of the time.  Some of those were not so
good things, the kind of things you don't talk about in pleasant company,
others were just stupid mistakes.

The good news is browsers have gotten better and we have worked tirelessly
since then to overcome those past scars to make GeoMoose better, faster,
more reliable, and more widely compatible.  The result of those efforts is
currently GeoMoose 2.8, which I just checked appears to work with MS Edge.

There may be some hack to get it working, but I honestly believe the best
way to make GeoMoose 2.2 work with Edge is to upgrade to GeoMoose 2.8.

Jim