[Geomoose-users] Change projection

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:36:31 PST 2015

On Jan 5, 2015 1:33 PM, "Mark Volz" <MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us> wrote:

> Geograefin,
>

> ·         Check your projection in settings.ini    *I personally don’t
know if the projection in local_settings.ini will override the projection
in settings.ini, however it might be worth a shot to change this.

It will.  The intention of local_settings.ini is to provide a way to
override the defaults in settings.ini so that upgrading doesn't wipe out
your customizations.

> ·         Did you create a projection file such as
…\apps\geomoose2\htdocs\projections\EPSG25833.js

geomoose-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Mark Volz

geomoose-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of geo.graefin at web.de
> Sent: Monday, January 05, 2015 10:35 AM
> To: geomoose-users at lists.osgeo.org
> Subject: [Geomoose-users] Change projection
>

> Dear community,
>

> I have problems with changing the projection of my GeoMOOSE project. I
have followed the instructions at the GeoMOOSE site [
http://docs.geomoose.org/2.7/docs/projections.html]. In addition to all
these steps I changed the EPSG code in local_settings.ini. But there is no
effect.  It still shows the projection (EPSG code 26915) of the demo, as
well as the coordinates x,y at the status bar. The "new" epsg code is 25833.