[Geomoose-users] Adding every layer from an ArcGIS WMS Server?

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Fri May 15 09:49:38 PDT 2015

Hello,

I created a WMS server using ArcGIS.  The map that I published includes 201 historic images of our county.  By default ArcGIS lists each image separately such as layer 1, layer 2, layer 3 etc.  I would like to add the WMS service to GeoMOOSE but I want to avoid listing each layer separately.

Is there a way to pull in all the layers from a WMS source so I don't have to list off 201 layers?

                <map-source name="AirPhotos1938" type="wms" reference="false" projection='EPSG:103749' tiled="true" width='256' height='256' transition_Effect="resize">
                                <url>http://gis.lyonco.org/arcgis/services/LyonBasemaps/1938AirPhotos/MapServer/WMSServer?</url>
                                                <layer name="1"/>
                                                <layer name="2"/>
                                                <layer name="3"/>