[Geomoose-users] searching and highlight error

biswajit giri biswajit_giri at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 13:02:56 PDT 2015

hello guys,this is my application link :http://webgis.wbphed.gov.in/openlayers/htdocs/bhirbhum_rajnagar.phpIn this application everything is going fine except "search tubewell" service.for example when I try to search tubewell where fluoride value > 1 it shows not a valid xml file.
I check it through firebug and it showing error in query_rajnagar.php file in line 452:
php fatal error: Call to a member function project() on a non-object in query_rajnagar.php file on line 452.
So, I try by setting comments in following three lines ( line no. 451,452 and 453)
                        if($projection) {
                            $shape->project($projection, $LATLONG_PROJ);
                        }
 After that search service running fine but not highlight features.and showing error in line 558        $pointsLayer->addFeature($resultFeatures[$i]);
php fatal error: addFeature method need object.
Please somebody help me to overcome from these problem. This is my thesis work so you understand my pressure.