[Geomoose-users] searching and highlight error

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue May 26 12:57:00 PDT 2015

It looks like the PROJ4 library that Mapserver depends on is not
installed properly.  What is the PROJ_LIB environment variable set to?

You could try adding the following to your map files:

CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" "\ms4w\proj\nad"

You would have to set the path portion in the line above to the location
of your nad directory.