[Geomoose-users] Drawing Tools in 2.8.1

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 13:31:25 PST 2015

These changes were made to better support multiple editable layers and
better communicate to the user which actions are supported on a given layer
and which tool of which layer is active.

Is there a way to keep the drop down tools?  Probably, as you can define a
tool to run arbitrary javascript in the mapbook.  However, it isn't
something that is currently supported and would likely be subject to
needing rework on upgrades.

What is it about the new method doesn't meet your needs?