[Geomoose-users] REST Services

Tim Hennig timhbellevue at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 13:58:35 PST 2015

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to incorporate a ArcGIS REST Service from a county server.

I am having no luck with this, can anyone help me regarding this.  Here is
my test syntax.

                <map-source name="ags" type="ags">

<url>http://maps.gis.co.brown.wi.us/arcgis/rest/services/Sirens/MapServer/Ex
port</url>

                                <layer name="Sirens"/>

                                <param name="FORMAT" value="PNG"/>

                </map-source>

                <layer title="Test" src="Sirens" show-legend="false"
legend="false" fade="false" unfade="false"/>

This is my error message from FireBug (No pink screen).

TypeError: this._modalconnects is undefined

...ferred){this._fadeOutDeferred.cancel();}this._modalconnects.push(dojo.con
nect(wi...

dojo.js (line 14, col 297062)

Thank you,

Tim Hennig