[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose 2.8.1 layers not hiding legend when deactivated.

Tim Hennig timhbellevue at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 06:23:51 PST 2015

Hello,

I have a question regarding activating and deactivating layers in the
catalog.

In 2.6.1 when you deactivate a layer in the catalog it would hide the
legend.  2.8.1 does not do that unless the map is refreshed.  It also does
not hide the legend when activating other layers.

Is there any way to automate the layer so that when it's deactivated the
legend hides, without refreshing the map (e.g. zooming, pan. Etc.)

Here's an example from our system using 2.6.1 that works regarding layer
behavior.

http://webmaps.villageofbellevue.org:8080/geomoose2/geomoose.html

Thank You,

Tim Hennig