[Geomoose-users] IE9/IE10 Support

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Mon Apr 11 08:34:30 PDT 2016

Dan,

Because of the low market share, I think it would be okay to only support IE 11.  That being said, I still might consider supporting IE 10 as long as it doesn’t cause any pains for you or the other programmers.

Users on older versions of IE should upgrade for security reasons.

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP