[Geomoose-users] WFS-T ideas

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 10:58:04 PDT 2016

Yes - Apache can prevent users from accessing apps with editing features
that they should not have access to, and column edit control can be at the
TinyOWS level, But items like pick-lists sound like database level controls
that would have to be custom integrated into your UI.

As for topology rules like connectivity, and roads vs lakes, PostGIS might
be able to help there, but you would need a way to gracefully handle
rejected contributions. Is there an example out there that does this well
in any app that you've seen?