[Geomoose-users] General question about Touch on GeoMOOSE

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Apr 25 13:31:49 PDT 2016

After some further testing:

It seems GeoMOOSE gets confused when jumping back and forth between touch and keyboard.  Much more stable if you go with one or the other.  I imagine some setting need to be cleaned up between the two different methods of navigating before the other is attempted.  Anyway.  some more work in there.  I needed to restart the browser between different navigating methods before it would act as expected.

Keyboard is still working fine though, so useable right now on this particular device.  I was interested though in how far i could push the touch side.

bobb

“There is nothing quite so useless as doing with great efficiency something that should not be done at all.”
                        - Peter Drucker