[Geomoose-users] Download link per layer.

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Apr 27 11:07:09 PDT 2016

Jim,

   Right now it is just an experiment to see how to integrate maps and
charts.

The Back story: We've got a "deregulated" electricity market here in
Alberta so there is a gov't agency that reports on supply on a
minute-by-minute  basis
(http://ets.aeso.ca/ets_web/ip/Market/Reports/CSDReportServlet). but
their web page is just a set of tables.   I thought the data would look
better as dynamic charts.  The spatial component is minor (just the
locations of the generating stations and cross-border interconnects).

My first step is write some server-side stuff to scrape and store the
info in a database, then I'll work on the display...