[Geomoose-users] GM 2.9 - highlighting query results

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 05:55:58 PDT 2016

Sorry for the delay.  I needed a bit before I got back to hacking on
GeoMOOSE stuff.  Short answer:

1. I don't think that's going to work anymore.  The old highlight
layer is technically still there but select/query should be working
with the new vector-based highlight layer.

2. So... it may be a good idea to look at updating the templates and
making a call to add the feature to the highlight layer when the user
clicks on the zoom-in link.