[Geomoose-users] Multiple Mapbook.xml

Kevin Grootendorst kgrootendorst at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 06:44:25 PST 2016

Thanks Eli, this method generally works, but there is one small hiccup.  I
think there must be an open session somewhere because the wrong mapbook is
sometimes called.
For example, if User A opens the mapbook for User A, all is fine. If User A
opens the mapbook for User B, again, all is fine (a different mapbook is
displayed).  However is User A then tries to open the mapbook for User A
again, the mapbook for User B is mistakenly called and displayed.  Does
that make sense?  Maybe I need to end a session somewhere.