[Geomoose-users] GeoMOOSE searching GeoNetwork metadata

Kevin Grootendorst kgrootendorst at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 06:23:06 PST 2017

Dear list,
I'm interested in using GeoMOOSE to search and display layers from
GeoNetwork. A user would be able to query GeoNetwork metadata from within
GeoMOOSE, then have the option to display metadata, add the layer to the
map, or download the layer.
I think I have to implement Catalog Web Services in GeoNetwork and have
GeoMOOSE connect to these web services.  I assume I'll have to write a
JavaScript extension for GeoMOOSE, but JS is not my strength.
Does any one have any insight into how to develop this connection?  I found
a post from years ago that confirmed that the connection is possible, but
there was no additional info.
Cheers,
Kevin