[Geomoose-users] GeoMOOSE searching GeoNetwork metadata

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 08:29:02 PST 2017

It depends on what your timeframe is.  One of our design goals was to make
the dynamic addition/removal of layers from both the map and the catalog
much easier in GM3.  We're actually trying to keep things like interacting
with CSW catalogs in mind.

Thus starts what will basically be the next year's of "But we can do that
in GM3!!!"