[Geomoose-users] Identify with a https WMS source

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Feb 6 10:39:52 PST 2017

Hi Brent,

MS4W includes an important file for this, the CA certificate bundle, and
Apache's httpd.conf points to it (see
http://ms4w.com/README_INSTALL.html#k-certificates-for-https-with-wms-wfs-servers).
  However sometimes MS4W gets upgraded and that little file is forgotten
in the release package (I believe this was missing in MS4W 3.1.4); the
file is included in the recent MS4W 3.2.0 release.  But if you ever
notice anything missing in an MS4W, please file a ticket right away on
that at http://ms4w.com/trac (otherwise that little file will be missed
in the next release).

-jeff

--