[Geomoose-users] Geomoose 3 Custom Service Query

Reynolds, Michael J. (MNIT) mike.reynolds at state.mn.us
Tue Sep 5 12:13:55 PDT 2017

From the doc actions-and-services.md (https://github.com/geomoose/gm3/blob/master/docs/actions-and-services.md) you suggest reviewing src/services/geocode-osm.js for more details which is good!

But I'm not sure how to adjust this example service to do the following:

"Dual Maps Window!"
Wait for user to click a map location (point default).
Plug selection geom coordinates into a url and open a new tab to the url.
Finally, provide some information to the results (super) tab for instance "Success!"

I'm really just stuck on the last step.  In the custom service's runQuery() method do I dispatch a map_query_results and a map_query_finished?

This works but the tab then has the resultsAsHtml value but also has the query results header (layer number, feature number and a zoom to).

There a way I can bypass the map/feature like results?

I guess I was also not sure how to pass the selection object from the query() method over to the runQuery() method but fell back to tucking it into the "this" object as a new property/object.