[Geomoose-users] GM3 identify items in SpatiaLite db?

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 09:45:21 PST 2018

I tried changing the demo parcels layer to GeoPackage with ogr2ogr and it
worked for me.

I also I tried SpatiaLite, but identify returned ???? for all the fields.
 I suspect this is a case issue, but I didn't have time to check if
changing the case in template would fix it.

SpatiaLite might be case insensitive itself but it does present a case to
MapServer and then MapServer passes that onto GeoMoose.  MapServer and
GeoMoose are both case sensitive.