[Geomoose-users] GM3 identify items in SpatiaLite db?

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 15:32:58 PST 2018

Got it, thanks for the help!

After much flailing, it turned out to be an illegal field name buried deep
in the file (137 fields, and one name included a period, ugh). This meant
that the GML being returned was malformed, and GeoMoose couldn't even parse
it.

Once past that error, the hint about case sensitivity became relevant,
because as soon as the GML was parsable, it would not populate the template
until the case of the field names matched.

thanks again!