[Geomoose-users] Highlight Parcel and runtime substitution

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 15:44:13 PST 2018

I might need some more clarity on what you mean. The query.php script
should limit the results to what you're searching. If you want to have
a "pre-configured" search filter then you'd need to use a sub-query in
your DATA statement.  Otherwise, check to make sure your metadata
variables are all set similarly to the parcels example.

I no longer have a running copy of GeoMoose 2.9 on my local system so
it takes me a bit longer to check on some of these references.