[Geomoose-users] remove the title field from the ui of the print service

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 05:31:10 PST 2018

Please reply to the whole list.

I did research it this morning. It requires adding a new option to the
printModal component. That requires a code change, new build, and release.
So the appropriate next step is to file an issue in GitHub or make a pull
request.

However, if the real bug is to fix Greek characters in the print then
please file that bug.

Please keep in mind that GeoMoose code updates are sometimes a bit slow
because much if the work is done on a volunteer basis.