[Geomoose-users] remove the title field from the ui of the print service

e.arapostathis at gmail.com e.arapostathis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 05:37:25 PST 2018

I’m very sorry that I didn’t reply to the whole list. I guess that there is no need to remove the map title field in the next gm release. I will file the utf-8 encoding issues but when I find time as I am a little bit occupied and I am not familiar with the issue or pull request process.

I will try to modify the printModal component myself.

Many congratulations for this fantastic application one more time

Stathis G.

Geographer, freelancer