[Geomoose-users] Information regarding the search service

e.arapostathis at gmail.com e.arapostathis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 18:00:14 PST 2018

Respectful Sirs/ Madams

I have few gaps regarding how the search service works. I have read the
documentation but there might be something that I don't understand or
something that I have not paid the appropriate attention at.

In order to have the search service for a point layer to work on the
following steps need to be completed:

1.	To add a template "search" in the mapbook within the appropriate
layer and within the map-source etiquette.
2.	To add the appropriate code in app.js

Is there anything else that needs to be added?

Thank you very much for all the help so far.

---