[Geomoose-users] Template / Results Issues

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 07:06:40 PST 2018

Solved - turned out it was something else entirely!

Further digging showed that the GML returning actually only contained
geometry, and no attributes, so that explained correct number of results,
correct zooming, etc, with no template population.

That led me to the mapfile, where I realized I put  'ows_include_items'
'all'  'gml_include_items' 'all' in the METADATA at the MAP level (where it
does nothing) rather at the LAYER level.

So, basic Mapserver mistake on my part, ah well - thanks for the help, got
me looking in the right places...