[Geomoose-users] automatically redirecting geomoose http to https using apache

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 06:05:27 PDT 2018

I'm not sure about this.  Redirect is supposed to work with everything
under the circumstances configured path so the /app1/ lines are redundant
to the / line.  Also, IIRC you need to prevent a redirect loop where the
https site continually redirects to itself.

You also need both an http site (on port 80, without sslengine) to at a
minimum host the redirect and an https site (on port 443, with sslengine
on).  Since you say both http and https are working now, but no automatic
redirect, I don't understand how that works (where one apache instance is
handling both) without already having the two virtual hosts already defined
somewhere.