[Geomoose-users] Geocoder quit working? / has anyone ported the GeoMOOSE 3.x script that works back into GeoMOOSE 2.x?

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:13:43 PDT 2018

Looks like the answer is no.  I doubt it would be difficult to modify one of the GM 2.x scripts to use the OSM geocoder.  I think this is a case of Pull Requests welcome.

For reference:

GeoMoose 3.x uses an OSM based geocoder by default, and it looks like Bing as a second option (but I haven't tried it).

GeoMoose 2.x has PHP scripts for geocoder.us (which IIRC is defunct) and Google (which requires an API key at minimum, and may as you say be broken) for geocoders.