[Geomoose-users] Question about the search service

e.arapostathis at gmail.com e.arapostathis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 05:48:56 PST 2019

Dear Sirs / Madams,

After reading the related documentation regarding the search service I still
have some gaps regarding the setup. Perhaps something has been dropped of my
attention or perhaps there was not enough time from your really important
time to clarify everything in the related documentation (?).

I just want to setup a service for a point shape file that is already
successfully displayed in my gm3 framework.

When I try to search I am receiving the following error: "No valid selection
geometry." (as in the attached screenshot)

To what I read I need to do add three additions (2 in mapbook.xml and 1 in
app.js).  You can see my additions in the attached txt file.

Is there anything missing? Maybe an addition in the related .map file?

PS: If I can in a volunteered basis contribute on some aspects of this
wonderful app  (i.e. additions in documentation, or translation of the app
in other languages etc) please feel always free to contact me.

Thank you in advance for your support

Stathis

---