[Geomoose-users] search service: mapserver and mapserver-wfs attributes of map source

e.arapostathis at gmail.com e.arapostathis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 06:50:21 PST 2019

My apologies for cross postings. I think I found the problem regarding the
issue I face regarding the search service.

It's about the type attribute of map source in the mapbool.xml.

In specific:

When I add the following line:

<map-source name="cemeteries" type="mapserver" title="cemeteries">

</map-source>

My point shape file is displayed normally, and the identify service works
perfectly as well. However the search service does not function properly.

  When I change the type attribute as the following:

<map-source name="cemeteries" type="mapserver-wfs" title="cemeteries">

..

..

</map-source>

The layer is not displayed at all but the search service is working. In
specific when I press the appropriate value in the search menu I get a
result that the feature is found.. However the layer is not displayed at all
on the map. However I am not receiving any pink screen that usually is
displayed when there is an error.

So I guess the issue is to be able to have the layer normally displayed as
"mapserver-wfs" type.

What could I do about it?

Thank you

---