[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose 3 - Print

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 13:12:34 PDT 2020

Since we don't do vector printing the scale and the resolution are
intertwined.

We actually preserve the center of the map and the resolution from the
user's current view but changing the "resolution" will request an image
that is over-sized from what's needed for map display. For example, if the
print image needed to be 500px wide and you requested it at the "highest"
resolution setting then it would request a 1000px wide image.