[Geomoose-users] OSGeo Twin Cities (aka TCMUG) Local Chapter Meeting - Apr. 14th

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Apr 12 07:09:18 PDT 2021

Hi Bob,

I think a lot of MapServer users are not receiving your invites, as you
are incorrectly sending your posts to a wrong address of
mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org where it should instead be
mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org

I bet this is why I haven't personally noticed any mention of these
meetings for several months.

(I don't know where those 'bounces' messages of yours end up, ha)

But I notice this invite now, and will be at the next meeting!

Thanks,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training