[Geomoose-users] OSGeo Twin Cities (aka TCMUG) Local Chapter Meeting - Apr. 14th

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Apr 12 07:27:47 PDT 2021

Jeff,

Thanks for the info.

I'll have to look harder at the addresses I use to send out with.

Here are what I used to send with:

mapserver-users <mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org>;
'geomoose-users at lists.osgeo.org';
tcmug <tcmuG at lists.osgeo.org>

So, look like you are correct, I have a bogus Email in my addresses for Mapserver . . .

I'll resend . . .

Bobb