[Geomoose-users] OSGeo Twin Cities (aka TCMUG) Local Chapter Meeting - Apr. 14th

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Apr 12 08:11:48 PDT 2021

Hi Bob,

The best way to test that your message was set to other users, is to
check that it is listed in the archives:
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-users/2021-April/thread.html

I see it listed there now (you have sent 2 additional messages using the
correct address, and they are both listed there now).  If you go back
each month in those archives, you will see that your messages were never
sent to -users.

Hope this solves your issue now :)

(yes I always check the archives, for my messages.  But I'm the odd one ha)

Cheers from the east coast.

-jeff