[GeoMoose-users] GeoMOOSE hosting?

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 16:10:27 PDT 2023

I’d avoid putting MapServer in the middle of it isn’t necessary.  GeoMoose
is designed to speak WMS/WFS so in theory there shouldn’t be any hard
MapServer dependency.  It is just a matter of most of the testing is with
MapServer.   GeoServer gets occasional testing.  I don’t know that anyone
has tried QGIS Server.   There might be some configuration of
GeoMoose/GeoServer/QGIS that would need to be worked out.