[GeoMoose-users] search on startup

Christopher Hughes chughes at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon Jun 26 07:39:34 PDT 2023

This was included as an option in GeoMoose 3.11. The documentation is here: How-to start a service (even at startup) — GeoMoose documentation<https://docs.geomoose.org/3.x/howto/start-a-service.html#adding-service-query-parameters-to-startup>.

You need to add a line of code to your app.js file. From there your URL syntax based on your geomoose 2 data would be
[Base URL of Site]/?service=search_parcels&field:PARCEL_ID=01-001001-0

--
Chris Hughes

GIS Analyst
Lincoln County GIS Department