[GeoNode-devel] uploaded layers

Ariel Nunez ingenieroariel at gmail.com
Thu May 21 08:05:47 PDT 2015

My opinion is that we should allow people to download the originally
uploaded data.

GeoTools 'fixes' the data and offers to download datasets that are not
extactly the original. This is a big problem in scientific applications but
not a problem for visualization.

I am planning to add a 'Download Original' link in the downloads because we
need it for many of our GeoNodes.

Does it make sense?

-a