[GeoNode-devel] GeoNode on IBM Bluemix

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:14:51 PDT 2015

Dear developers,

for the geonode projects on which I worked on I'm experimenting with docker containers and their orchestration on Bluemix, the PaaS of IBM. My plan would be to present this work during the upcoming code sprint and then update the project documentation for setting up this kind of deployment in the cloud.
Moreover lately I got in touch with the Italian portion and they would be pretty much interested to attend the presentation during the first day. I’m also investigating with them the possibility for the community of geonode to benefit a free cloud portion for hosting a parallel demo site based on containers.

What do you think about?

@Paolo Pasquali will there be available seats for two of them?

Happy to see you soon!

Regards,