[GeoNode-devel] GeoNode on IBM Bluemix

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at ithaca.polito.it
Tue Oct 20 00:33:17 PDT 2015

Sure, Francesco!
I just need to keep track of who is going to attend and when.
So please update the Google doc accordingly:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18rrBa-2ZsRnJXGkK-kA-NIiu6VVR28ttxJqglYnY-4s/edit#gid=0

(Jeff, Andy: is this the official list of the participants?)

Ciao

Paolo

Paolo Pasquali
ITHACA - Information Technology for Humanitarian Assistance, Cooperation
and Action
via Pier Carlo Boggio, 61
10138 Torino - Italy
Tel. +39 011 1975 1872